Did You Know?
The Best Highlight for Black Hair
By Ravi Patel
The turn of a new season inspires a change in hair color thus giving a new look. You might not want to change your hair completely but adding a little color might also do some magic. You can step your natural black hair up a notch by choosing the right highlights and color treatments perfect for your natural black hair. There are several highlight options which can be considered by people with dark hair. Here are some amazing highlight hues which you can consider after you have decided to perk up your black hair and switch your look.
- For a subtler look, try soft purple highlight. The trick to achieving a chic, welcoming, cool and subtler look is to opt for purple highlights.
- For natural looking waves, try soft brown highlight. Ever wish you could rock natural looking waves? Great news: You can! Soft brown or milk chocolate highlights are perfect for more natural looking waves. The fall unto rich black hair in a beautiful and amazing way. The combination looks classic, gorgeous and elegant at all times.
- For a bold and confident look, try burgundy highlight. Nothing intimidates a man more than seeing a sophisticated lady who is bold and confident. You can achieve the hottest look by trying burgundy highlights. If you think you have the personality to pull this look off, you have to give the L'Oreal Paris Feria Power Reds Haircolor Blowout Burgundy a try. The burgundy highlight comes with a look of confidence, straightforwardness which feels relaxing as well.
- For a vibrant look, try subtle red highlight. One amazing way to pull off a sweet and appealing look is to make your hair vibrant and shiny. This subtle red highlight looks great, especially on the straight hair.
- For an extremely subtle look, try jet blue highlight. Are you an introvert? Do you wish to change your look without drawing so much attention to yourself? This jet blue highlight is the perfect way to achieve your aim. It's dark and not so visible except in very bright places.
- For an edgy look, try dirty blonde highlight. This highlight is perfect for short, curly hair. Just a little color can add so much to the personality of your hair.
Whether you've opted to highlight your hair at home or visit a professional colorist, one thing's for certain: It's important to take care of your color-treated hair to help preserve the life of your color and keep your hair looking and feeling its best. So, keep the following in mind when it comes to your hair care routine!
- Switch to products for colored hair.
- Shower in lukewarm water
- Prep your strands before you use a heat tool.
- Air dry your hair.